Treating Room Associate | Machine Operator | Quality
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 2nd shift/train on 1st
- Will train on 1st shift, 6:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday, with OT possible on Fridays
- Normal schedule after training will be 2nd Shift, 4:25 pm-2:55am, Monday–Thursday, with OT possible on Fridays
- Pay Rate: $13/hour (during training), $14/hour after training
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Treating Room Associate position?
- Performs a variety of departmental processes / operation / monitoring of equipment as assigned
- Responsible for the quality of work / documentation
- Looks for ways to improve the process; reports malfunctions of equipment and process deviations to appropriate personnel
- Keeps work area clean and in order, follows all company safety procedures and guidelines.
Do you have the Requirements and Education needed for this position?
- Requires general knowledge of departmental machine operation along with the ability of receipt and execution of explicit on-the-job instruction and direction.
- Proven ability to read and write English; demonstrated math skills, as well as ability to navigate in company's business system.
- High School Diploma / GED
- English language functional communication required
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (540) 491-9921
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."