Warehouse Associate | Order Picking
Sevierville, TN 37863 US
Do you have warehouse experience? Are you looking for a great career opportunity on 1st shift? Look no further! Luttrell Staffing Group Dandridge, TN is now hiring for Warehouse Associate | Order Picking positions. Don't delay, apply below today!
**Perks & Benefits:
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Insurance options
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 6:30am-4pm
- 40+ hours per week
Job duties of a Warehouse Associate | Order Picking:
- Pulling Orders
- Forklift Operation after Training
- Cleaning and other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for the Warehouse Associate | Order Picking position:
- Previous related warehouse experience
- Hand dexterity
- Ability to operate forklift and hand held scanner
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to stoop, squat, bend, kneel, twist and reach
Call or Text our office at: 865-397-5607!
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tiffany Johnson is a staffing manager with Luttrell Staffing Group-Dandridge. If you're looking for work in Dandridge and the surrounding areas, give her a call!