Warehouse Associate | Forklift
Are you seeking a new career opportunity in Radford? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Recycle Radford, is recruiting Warehouse Associates!
Job duties and details for Warehouse Associate:
- Assist with construction, installation and start up of new business
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of metal processing equipment
- Operate forklifts, skid steers, manlifts, loaders and other small equipment
- Assist with installation, repairs and maintenance of equipment
- Loading, unloading, sorting scrap metal, general clean-up and yard maintenance
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm
- Pay rate $14.00/hour
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Warehouse Associate:
- Three years of related work experience
- Ability to operate and maintain forklifts and other mobile equipment
- Experience with conveyors, balers and other recycling equipment
- Basic computer and math skills
- Welding experience is a plus!
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Crouch, stoop, bend, twist and walk frequently on uneven ground
- Visual acuity needed for close detail work
- Must be able to work overtime as needed (50-60 hours per week)
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa started in the staffing industry in 1991 with Saunders Staffing in Bluefield, VA. From 1991 to 2014 she was the office manager for Mack's Oil, Inc. After it closed, Lisa joined Luttrell Staffing Group in July 2014 as an administrative assistant at the Wytheville office, then was promoted to staffing manager. In January 2016, due to her hard work, dedication to her clients and friendly customer service, Lisa was promoted to branch manager of the Radford office. Lisa and her team continue to work hard for their clients and associates to ensure they have the best service available.