Dublin, VA 24084 US
Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring Warehouse Associates in Dublin, VA. Must be able to operate forklift and other industrial equipment.
Key duties for Warehouse Associate:
- Perform a variety of functions to ensure accuracy and on-time deliveries of receipts, storage, and shipments
- Receive materials, maintain warehouse inventory, fill orders and load trailers
- Unload material in various forms including pallets, boxes, bulk, and/or large items utilizing proper equipment (forklift, pallet jack, etc.) and manual lifting as appropriate
- Pay rate: $17/hr
- Weekly pay
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to operate industrial equipment (forklift, pallet jack, other powered equipment)
- Must be able to use RF Scanner, safety knife, box cutter, writing instruments, reports, logs, computer and telephone
- Ability to to lift, push bull 10-50 lbs without assistance, 50-100 lbs (may be assisted) and over 100 lbs may be assisted
- Ability to twist, bend, balance, stack, crouch, kneel and stoop
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (540) 674-1118.
Meet Your Recruiter
Carol is a Staffing Manager for Radford office. If you're looking for work in Radford and the surrounding areas, please give her a call!