Are you looking for an excellent opportunity and warehouse experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for a Direct-Hire Warehouse Coordinator position for one of their clients in Vonore, TN. If you are interested, apply today!
- Full-Time, Direct-Hire position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Warehouse Coordinator:
- Plan, organize, and direct day to day warehouse operations in shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, stocking, picking, ensuring efficient operations. by fostering a team environment.
- Verifies warehouse locations, transfers parts to the floor, monitors quantity and locations as well as identifies and corrects issues.
- Manages and motivates warehouse associates to ensure that predetermined productivity, cost, and quality standards are achieved. Provides training on warehouse processes and procedures.
- Complies with all federal, state, and local safety laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement processes that will maximize safety, efficiency, quality, and productivity utilizing Lean Principles.
- Provides leadership for employee development and relations through effective communications, coaching and training.
- Utilize computer software such as QAD and Office Suite
- Utilize control boards, Gemba, and Kaizen to show continuous improvement.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Educational and Work Qualifications:
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related field highly preferred.
- 3-5 years Warehouse experience required; with working knowledge of manufacturing warehousing methodology.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence, technical/product information, policies/procedures and government regulations.
- Ability to complete written forms, write routine complex procedures, reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions at all organizational levels as well as with supplier representatives.
- Ability to manage associates within a warehouse environment daily. Ability to work well between departments to reach daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
Environment and Working Conditions for Warehouse Coordinator:
- Works in all areas of organization.
- Working environment is characterized by loud noises and general production conditions.
- Requires physical stamina and moderate to heavy lifting (50 to 75 lbs.), with or without accommodation.
- Work involves walking, standing, sitting, climbing, kneeling, reaching, crouching, etc.
- Requires near and far vision, hearing and talking.
Apply today by clicking on the link below, send resume to bsparks@LStaff.com, then contact our office at 865-233-7502 for more details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Brad is a recent graduate of Bryan College and is currently pursuing his M.B.A. there. He joined the Knoxville team in June of 2017, and is excited to build client satisfaction and help people find jobs. Brad enjoys playing and watching sports and is a big fan of the Tennessee Vols.