Watchperson | Roller | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a night shift opportunity in the Galax area? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Watchperson | Roller | Manufacturing position.
Job details and duties for Watchperson | Roller | Manufacturing:
- Make rounds throughout the plant, punching each clock and checking security
- Clean the facility
- Load foil, paper and other material onto rolling machines
- Transfer tickets in the computer system
- Schedule: Friday and Saturday, 12am-12pm and Tuesday and Wednesday, 11:30pm-7am
- 12 hour night shifts during holidays and plant shut-down periods
- The first 5-10 weeks, Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be day shift for training
- Pay rate $10.16/hour
- Temp-to-Hire Position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for Watchperson | Roller | Manufacturing:
- Qualified candidates must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to read a ruler up to the 32nds
- Must have mathematical skills and basic computer skills
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 12 hours
- Bending, stooping, twisting and lifting up to 50 lbs is required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 266-3577 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandi moved to Wytheville in 2012 to attend college, then fell in love with the small town and decided to stay. She started her Luttrell Staffing career in February 2015 working as a receptionist in the Wytheville office, then was promoted to Branch Manager upon the opening of Luttrell Staffing’s Hillsville, Virginia branch.