Weekend Night Shift | Production Operator | New Pay Rate!
Are you looking for a great opportunity at a well-established company? Do you like working weekends and having weekdays off? Does 3rd shift work with your schedule? Luttrell Staffing Group in South Burlington, VT is currently hiring for Production Operator | Material Handler | Manufacturing positions for a leading coffee manufacturer with locations in Essex and Williston, VT. We are seeking motivated individuals to assist in the production of k-cups and other coffee products. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Production Operator position:
- Full-Time, Long-Term Temp
- 12 hour shifts
- Weekend Shift: Friday-Sunday with alternating Thursday (6pm-6:30am)
- Guaranteed overtime
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Production Operator | Material Handler position?
- Machine Operation/Lock Out Tag Out
- Feeding product into machines (cups and labels)
- Accurately perform quality checks and maintain accurate records
- Perform any other assigned tasks
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
Do you have the skills or requirements needed for this position?
- Must have at least one year of manufacturing experience, be able to stand for 12 hours and work in a variety of environmental conditions
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, solve problems and make production calculations by using basic mathematical skills
- Candidates must be able to kneel, squat, bend, stoop, twist, reach overhead continuously, and lift 30 lbs regularly and lift 50 lbs occasionally
- Must pass all background screenings
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help with a new job opportunity, contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Call our office at: (802) 658-9900
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect to a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Racheal Ryan has been working in our VT office since its opening 6 years ago. She was part of the Sales team as well as oversaw Business Development before moving into the role of Branch Manager in 2019. Racheal is an active community member who enjoys coaching youth athletics, participating in women's adult softball and charity tournament organization several times per year.