Welder | Immediate Openings!
Are you looking for a 1st shift welding position and want to work in a good environment? Luttrell Staffing Group in Abingdon, VA is currently hiring for a position for their client in Lebanon, VA. This is a 90 day Temp-to-Hire position! Apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Welder position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire (after 90 days)
- 1 year experience required
- 1st Shift, 4:30am-3pm
- 40+ hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Welder position?
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specification.
- Operator manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas metal arc (GMAW), flux-cored arc (FCAW), shielded meta arc (SMAW), oxy-acetylene (OAW).
- Operator manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment.
- Removes rough spots from work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Frequent lifting-(0-50 lbs, if over 50 lbs. w/assistance
- Frequent Pushing/Pulling
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge required for this position?
- High School Diploma/GED with one year of trades training and at least one year of related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Basic understanding of computers.
- Reading, writing, and simple math skills.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
Ready to get to work? Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (276) 623-0039
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Hayley recently started her new position as Staffing Coordinator after serving as the Administrative Assistant for the Abingdon Office since June 2018. She is passionate about making people matter most and going above and beyond for job seekers and clients.