Welder | MIG | TIG
Do you have experience with Mig and Tig welding? Do you want to start a new career with weekly pay and benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group in Cleveland, TN is now interviewing for Welder | MIG | TIG positions!
Pay: $15-$22/hour DOE
Schedule: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., 40 hrs/week
Job Details / Requirements for Welder | MIG | TIG positions:
- Uses MIG & TIG techniques to weld pipes
- Must be able to read and understand weld symbols, weld procedures, tolerances etc
- Must be able to fit up, jig, and butt weld
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- 6G Weld test required
- At least 2 years of experience required
Benefits for Welder | MIG | TIG positions:
- Eligible for Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit available
Click the link below to apply, then call our office at (423) 790-7733 to schedule your interview today! Our office is located at 3555 Keith St NW #209 | Cleveland, TN 37312.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."