Welder | Welding | Direct-Hire
Luttrell Staffing Group is seeking Welder for Direct-Hire position in Bristol, VA. Must have welding experience and be able to read blueprints.
Key duties and details for Welding | Welder:
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specification
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas metal arc (GMAW), flux-cored arc (FCAW), shielded meta arc (SMAW), oxy-acetylene (OAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment
- Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Pay rate: $16/hr
- Paid Weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Welder | Welding:
- Diploma/GED with one year of trades training and at least one year of related experience; or a combination of education and experience
- One year of experience
- Basic understanding of computers
- Reading, writing, and simple math skills
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Frequent lifting-(0-50 lbs, if over 50 lbs. w/assistance)
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (276) 623-0039.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Hayley recently started her new position as Staffing Coordinator after serving as the Administrative Assistant for the Abingdon Office since June 2018. She is passionate about making people matter most and going above and beyond for job seekers and clients.