X-Ray Technician | Medical Assistant
SANTA MARIA, CA
Do you have certification in Radiology? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for X-Ray Technician | Medical Assistant.
The X-Ray Tech/MA is responsible for the facilitation of patient care in the clinic by acting as an assistant to the physician.
Key duties and details for X-Ray Technician | Medical Assistant:
- Perform diagnostic radiographic services limited to chest, extremities and torso-skeletal
- Operate imaging equipment, calculate exposure factors, position patients correctly
- Maintain patient records and filing system
- Apply splints, dressings and casts
- Competitive pay
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
Qualifications for X-Ray Technician | Medical Assistant:
- Basic certification in Radiology, obtained from an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred
- Current Limited License/Permit in X-Ray Technology from the State of CA, Dept of Health Services
- Valid CA driver's license
- CPR certification
- Mathematical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- Reasoning ability
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (805) 928-6555 or send resume to SantaMaria@Lstaff.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."